Sign in to follow this  
corny357

FMC

Guest Phoenix_7

it's hard to fix if it can't be duplicatedperhaps you can provide a more detailed explanation of the steps you are taking to get he problemJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest gat12

OK, I have done EGLL-LFPG EGLL-LIRF (no sid/stars for LIRF which is really unbelieveable) and EGLL-ESSA. All the flights actually went ok, the aircraft flew fine, but in the arrival ref page it always shows the arrival for my departure runway ie 27R/L EGLL but the nav rad list the ils for the actual arrival airport. But never the runway which I am to land on. I'll try another flight just so I can give ya a pic.Brian

Guest Phoenix_7

give the tutorial flight a trythe provided navdata is based on current updates from both navdata.at and terminal procedures, it does not include every sid/star in the world JohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

I done 7 flights now programming the FMC, never ever does it show the landing runway on the approach page, the ils freq is tuned in navrad and it autolands perfectly but it dosent show the landing runway on approach page.OHN

I dont see that there, but i could be doing something wrong. I dont use the ARR page until ATC gives me vectors for an ILS approach, then i select the runway in ARR and in NAVRAD, works great but it doesnt show up in the APPREF page.OHN

Guest Steve_Park

That is the correct location and LSK for the info, however, like everyone else, mine only shows the DEPARTURE runway and Length. File size is 63,632, dated 11/7/2005 8:27pm. It never switches to the arrivial runway. Oh and I did not have the pre-release installed on the computer I have have this trouble with, so only one download and install, very late on pre-release day.Steve Park

Guest trevor51590

Here is a picture for you too. KEWR-KBOS to replicate it for you. The Runway elevation still shows for KEWR also. Its hard to tell althouh because theyre both practically at sea level. I wonder if its an FSUIPC issue. I can not get 3.5 to work. Wherever i try to use it the plane cant change the fuel and i get a squawkbox problem. This leaves me to use 3.48, although i dont see why that would be an issue.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/132659.jpg

Guest gat12

So far every time I have tried a flight, I have yet to get the correct airport on the approach ref page of the fmc. It always give me my departure airport runway info instead of the arrival runway info.Brian

Guest Steve_Park

I have 3.50 FSUPIC and have no trouble's with it, but still have the departure runway shown even on approach at destination.