Sign in to follow this  
Guest JosephSpracklen

Repaint Installer Problems

Guest JosephSpracklen

Hi,Firstly, thanks for releasing the liveries, they look excellent :-)I have a few problems though (this is with the full installer):1. Air New Zealand for the 777-300 is not correct. I have re-downloaded it, but the textures there are for the 200. This causes the textures for that aircraft to appear blank as they are named for the 200. Renaming them does apply the textures to the plane, but they are still for the 200 (it says 200LR on the repaint)2. With the cargo repaints. Lufthansa repaint is downloading into a folder named texture.dhl - which is fine, but there is a DHL repaint that also downloads into a texture.dhl folder. So the Lufthansa repaint is overwriting the DHL repaint.3. The repaint for EVA 200LR is downloading fine, however the eva.ini file is wrong. The information in there is the information for Emirates.Well these are all the problems I have found so far, everything else looks ok. One other question. I know Ben produced a American Airlines repaint that you said you would give us for free, is it possible to make that available for download?ThanksJoseph

Guest NormanB

I will look at these now and get back to you.

Guest NormanB

Joseph,>1. Air New Zealand for the 777-300 is not correct. I have asked Ben to send me his copy.>a DHL repaint that also downloads into a texture.dhl folder. >So the Lufthansa repaint is overwriting the DHL repaint.Fixed. DHL and DLH now go to the proper folders.>3. The repaint for EVA 200LR is downloading fine, however the>eva.ini file is wrong. The information in there is the>information for Emirates.Fixed.Thanks for your diligence Joseph. Believe when I say I was going cross eyed at the end ;)

Guest JosephSpracklen

No problem, and thanks for fixing them so fast. I have quickly checked and they are all working well now.I can understand why you where going cross eyed, I only checked over them for a few minutes and I was starting to get muddled up.Thanks againJoseph

Guest NormanB

The ANZ livery is now also correct.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.