Sign in to follow this  
Guest roastbeef

ETA is messed up

Guest roastbeef

Is it just me, or general issue? Im flying delivery flight from KPAE, at the moment Im above GB.. ETA of my destination as well as ETA of next WPT is absolutely out of control.. I just displays random times... No acceleration and PSS 777-200LR...RostaP.S. Im sorry, if it already was discussed, but I cant find it...

Guest NormanB

Rosta,Thanks. It was reported in beta and we thought it was beaten but it seems to have sneaked back.

Guest roastbeef

Ok, I always have Servinfo to get "actual" prediction:) Hope you guys will find it. Besides that I have no issues, that I had on RC... One more thing - I just step climeb from FL370 to FL410 as directed by CDU. But once I reached FL410 I started losing N1 and also I got red warning that concerned cabin altitude... I descended down to FL390 and it

Just confirming, same thing here. As of right now, the next 918 miles is going to take me 11 hours and 40 minutes LOLOther than that beautiful so far on my first real flight KSEA-KEWR CO1580 delivery flight. I can't do a real long haul yet because of back surgery but so far I love her.Thanks for all the time and effort Norman et al...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Do you have to fly online to use servinfo or can I set it up on my local network? I already downloaded and installed it on a seperate system :) I would love to use that moving map on another computer just to track my own flight. Don't know if that is possible.Thanks in advance-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest CX330_CPA Virtual

>>One more thing - I just step climeb from FL370 to FL410 as>directed by CDU. But once I reached FL410 I started losing N1>and also I got red warning that concerned cabin altitude... I>descended down to FL390 and it

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.