Sign in to follow this  
radial360

Some things...first flights

Hi guys!!! yesterday I did a flight from EHAM to LIRF, and today from LPMA to LIRF. Both of them went OK apart of the known bugs. Just for you to know, when you turnf off (don't do it!!!) the Master switchon the Cessna before loading the plane, you will loose the generator 2 and the radios (this has been already commented on the forum). Apart of that.. you would have to know also that the Alitalia texture, doesn't install well.. it remains in the Aircraft folder. The thing that I really don't like... and it's a minimum "littel bug"... is that the AP disconnect sound is like the Airbus one.. :-( :-) i'm going to try finding a solution by recording it or getiing it from another airplane until you solve it. As said before... tcas doens't work online. WX works perfectly, even online. I also had a problem when approaching with VOR DME... when passing the VOR all you fmc ponts get erased... does anyone confirm that?I'm sure the plane will get better in the next few days with a patch... but PSS did really a stunning job. Thanks! Tomorrow flight will be HKMO (Mombasa) to LIRF (Rome).

Giorgio La Pira

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.