Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astradan

Views on Flight Controls ?

Guest Pro-Sim

Hi all,I'm enjoying the 777 V1.0 a lot more now thanks to the great advice, I think from Bob, about ensuring that the CG is lower than 18%.The bobbing is still there sometimes and the general AP behaviour not yet great but it's a huge improvement. However, I find the flight controls currently a bit lifeless. I know people complained about the RC1 flight handling but I found hand flying RC1 more enjoyable than hand flying the current release. I am using a CH Yoke, sey up with max sensitivity and No Null Zones ... yet I find that the 777 does not respond to Aileron movements until the flight controls are moved to about 70% left or right..... the plane then banks quite jerkily and quickly.Have changes been made to the FDE to make the plane feel heavier but that result in a lack of joystick/yoke sensitivity ?Has anyone else found this ? Is the real world 777 just dull to hand fly ?How have others got their yokes set up ?Would love to hear other's views. :-)David.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.