Sign in to follow this  
Guest pp763

Autobrake

Guest pp763

On the new 777, I've noticed that the autobrake doesn't disarm on touchdown when I press the brake. Is it supposed to?Also the speedbrake isn't deploying on touchdown even though it's armed.Also I to get the bobbing in the cruise and find the general autopilot behavior unstable.

Guest vcom

>On the new 777, I've noticed that the autobrake doesn't>disarm on touchdown when I press the brake.Yes, here happens the same thing.In real airplane autobrakes disarms when pressing brakes.Simple question for PSS to resolve, i hope...Ernest

Guest UlfB

Hi,Disarms allright for me. Wonder why. I've disengeged AT, but AP still engaged after an autoland. Does this make a difference?Ulf B

Guest Phoenix_7

>On the new 777, I've noticed that the autobrake doesn't>disarm on touchdown when I press the brake. Is it supposed>to?-the 777 uses the default FS autobrake, so programming it to disarm at brakes is not possible >Also the speedbrake isn't deploying on touchdown even though>it's armed.-works fine here>Also I to get the bobbing in the cruise and find the general>autopilot behavior unstable.-know problem been posted many timesJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Actually, in response to PP763's comment/question, yes, the autobrakes should in fact disarm themselves when you either come out of reverse or tap the brakes manually, let go, and use manual brakes again, whichever comes first.Thanks.Brandon.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.