Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin

Ias/speed switch not working (help!)

Guest Robin

Hello,I got a problem with the PSS 777.Each time when, after take-off, I try to engage the A/T switch to let the plane increase or decrease the speed I entered in the IAS/MACH window in the Autopilot-panel, the speed may be 300, 150, 20 knots, the airplane always goes to full thrust. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?I would appreaciate an answer,Best regards,Robin Z.(PS : I already tried to select the default cessna and reselect the PSS)

Guest Robin

Already tried to switch the A/T Arming switches to TOGA. The thrust levers stay at full thrust during speed hold.

John,Believe he is referring to the fact that if TOGA is not used on takeoff, after wheels up, with A/T armed switch on, if you select A/T button, it should command SPD on the PFD screen. However, it is commanding THR REF instead. Page 23 of the Panel manual, item number 7 is what I am referring to.

Eric 

Johm,Just want to make sure you saw my post.

Eric 

Guest Robin

Thanks guys for the replies !I understand that ,at the moment, there isn't a fix for it yet?

Guest Jar172RG

Just to verify, considering on buying the 777, the only time this bug is showing up is when you don't use TOGA on the T/O roll? if it is used am I understanding correctly that the A/T operates fine? Thanks, it looks very impressive!

Guest Robin

Thanks guys ! I will try that as soon as my current flight is done. (I know; I love longhauls :))

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.