Sign in to follow this  
Guest jasonwinn

T7 Pre-Buy Questions

Guest jasonwinn

I read that peopel could not select Com/Nav radio frequencies, is this true and is there a fix?I read about the save default cessna ect fix. However, Once you save your T7, can you save it cold and dark or does EVERY flight have to battery, engines ect running? If I can start it up cold and dark, and change Com/NAV frequencies I will pick it up tonight :)Thanks!

Guest NormanB

>If I can start it up cold and dark, and change Com/NAV>frequencies I will pick it up tonight :)Go pick it up :)The panel comes with a facility to set C&D.The com/nav frequency thing is down to the panel not initialising correctly. This is always down to the default situation being changed and its why we recommend using a flight based off of a known standard.

Guest jasonwinn

Thanks much!Never bought a product from you guys but I like what I see so far in your support and forum =)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.