Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Checklist - Hardcopy

Hi Guys,I don't know about you, but I prefer a hard copy of the checklist. I'm in the process of creating one, it will be along the lines of the one I created for the LDS 767-300ER aircraft.Let me know if there's some interest, if so I'll upload it once it's complete.A work in progresschecklist.jpg

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi Mike,Yes, please go ahead. It would be most useful!ThanksEdmundo

Edmundo Azevedo

Guest markusr

Hi Mike,I would be also interested in a hardcopy. continue your work ;-)greetigsMarkus

Guest Trans_601

Nice work mate, I'll sure grab a copy of it when it's done.

Guest LAX5x5

Sounds like a good idea, Michael.-Ely

I was luky to download yours for LDS - 767 and it was really of graet help.So thank's for your work and hope to see for the T7.Fabrizio

Guest TELCO1

Defitely could use it. Lawrie

Hi Guys,Well, the normal checklist is finished and I just uploaded it to AVSIM, the file name is: B777_Checklist.zip

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi John,I'll send it it ASAP.

Guest BAW843

Hi Mike,You beat me to it...I had finished a checklist to release with the 777 but unfortunately (well I suppose how you look at it) Im in the caribbean on holiday at the moment and I ran out of time before being able to post it to the library.I will still post mine on my return, but good work on yours it looks good mate!p.s. been very busy designing checklists for quite a few new addons that will be released very shortly (but obvioulsy I cannot mention them in this forum) but keep an eye you will be impressed...- Also I did email support at phoenix to see if they wanted to use my checklist but I did not receive any replies????CheersPHIL

Guest Midnight LS1

Very good! I just printed out 3 pages and had all of them laminated.

Hi guys,Well, It's available via AVSIM (B777_Checklist.zip), it is three pages. I will go through it and try to cut it down to one page (Front & Back). I also want to include tips below certain items in the checklist as I have done on the LDS767, that file has had over 2500 downloads. If you don't have that checklist you may want to take a look (lds767300er_checklist_update.zip).Its still a work in progress, buts its available for download.

Guest cactus

I like your checklists. The problem is the the plane isn't modelled correctly or many things are missing, you are looking everywhere for things. (eg, standby airspeed indicator-set. then try looking for it). I wont say which product you did your other checklist for but it was great. eveything on the checklist is simulated (99.9% anyway). a bit disappointed with the 777.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.