Sign in to follow this  
Lonepilot

Load Manager

Hi!Does the new PSS777 comes with a load/config manager?Will there be any performance data profiles for FSBuild users?Thank you and best regards,Pedro

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Guest helpmefly266

yes, i had issues with figuring out how much fuel i needed lol

Guest Pro-Sim

It doesn't come with a Load Manager but I think it needs to.Almost all of the comments about problems with the 777 on this forum are connected to the complex payload stations that have been modelled and how these link to the Centre of Gravity (CG%) settings of the plane.My plane is flying almost perfectly now that I understand this and am making manual adjustments to the CG%.Go into FS Payload screen and "move" the weight from Container Station 4 upto Container Station 1 ....Now move 3000Kg (or equivalent in lbs) from the rear Coach class payload area up to First Class (or is it labelled Business Class, can't remember).Now save.In the FMC enter 14% into both the Take-off and Cruise CG% boxes.As long as you do this and don't overload on fuel, 95% of the awful frustrating 'bobbing' disappears ... and the climb profile is perfect.Hand flying even felt 500% better.Hopefully we'll soom see a Load Manager that will manage these complex CG% settings for users who want this. :-)Even LOC intercept was much better with these amended CG% settings.David

-Hopefully we'll soom see a Load Manager that will manage these complex CG% settings for users who want this. :-)-Hi David!So you are saying that the PSS777 will have a load manager in a future version or release? I'm asking these because I'm a PMDG and LDS user and I got used to config and save the load parameters before flight. I hope PSS manage to include this option for a more real and complete package. I dont buy the 777 yet but I will in the very near future as I'm a T7 lover. However I am assuring at the forum about the many issues the software can have before buying.And about the question of an aircraft data and performance profile for FSBuild 2.2 users? Any ideas?Thanks in advance.PedroPortugal

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Guest Pro-Sim

Hi Pedro,I'm not 100% sure that PSS will add a Load Editor but I have a feeling one will be made (that manages this plane's complex BG% balance), before the plane goes onto CD. Hopefully :-)>And about the question of an aircraft data and performance>profile for FSBuild 2.2 users? Any ideas?No idea about this question, perhaps PSS will reply here.David.

Hi David,glad to read that :-)>And about the question of an aircraft data and performance>profile for FSBuild 2.2 users? Any ideas?I'll keep waiting for some replies from PSS.Kind regards ;)PedroPortugal

Pedro Lima
My videos

Guest Pilot53

Hello??????? PSS??? Anything? this bird needs a load amnager and some way to plan for fuel, WHERE IS IT???????

Guest Phoenix_7

you have been asked to post your name several times, when we have info on the loadedit and fuel planner we will post a messageJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Thank you John ;)PedroPortugal

Pedro Lima
My videos

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.