Sign in to follow this  
Guest Midnight LS1

Programming NAV in the FMC

Guest Midnight LS1

I've been trying to get the curved NAV route lines like shown on Page 34 of the 777 panel manual,I tried the same thing shown on page 34 and got this:10D waypoint accepted7000 waypoint "Not in database"GLF waypoint acceptedWOL waypoint acceptedRAZZI waypoint acceptedHow do I do this really?I have the latest AIRAC data from http://navdata.at/I want to be able to program a route that curves from after takeoff to the route down to the waypoints in the LEGS page and then curves to the landing runway. I can program routes fine but it shows connecting routes like dots to dots, no curves. I have never been able to program curved routes since playing with it.I wanted to be able to program it in the PSS 777 FMC and Iam unable to figure it out. Does it have anything to do with SID or STARS?

The 7000 is a conditional waypoint that's programmed into the SIDSTAR data, it's not something the pilot can enter in.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Midnight LS1

>The 7000 is a conditional waypoint that's programmed into the>SIDSTAR data, it's not something the pilot can enter in.Oh, How would I go about programing curved routes for nav?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.