Sign in to follow this  
Guest hectorpty

777 IS FINE AND WORKING FOR ME NOW

Guest hectorpty

i have been using SB for some time. I had no problems at all, until I installed the new PSS 777. I had fsuipc version 3.48, but I dont know how, but it change (maybe with PSS instalation) to version 3.50. For my surprise, my worst nightmare was real. No SB in my modules folder in FS9. I started reading this forum and I realy didnt know what to do, because of 100 ways to fix the problem. To my surprise, even PSS 777 was very unstable. Guess what did it for me? I reinstalled fsuipc version 3.48 and walla, SB in my modules folder, PSS777 flew like a 777 (like if I ever flew one in real life, jeje) and all was good. So before doing anything, like changing you ini files, deleting, modifying or anything like that, try changing to fsuipc version 3.48 and see how that works for you. That is my two cents. This might not work for everyone, but it

Guest cpig2002

The SB issue is a known bug in SB and all you have to do is restart FS9 and SB will be back on the menu. It has been discussed on the SB Forums for a long time.

Guest hectorpty

Probably it has been discussed before, but considering different types of machines, operating systems, fs versions, fsuipc, sb, it shouldnt be generalized into restarting fs9 and it will come back. Believe me, I did that, and it worked once. But this last time I did everything until changing the fsuipc version back to 3.48. In fact, this is the response from somebody on the PSS777 team on another forum:

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.