Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trev123

Won't Follow FMC course.

Guest Trev123

I have the 777LR and have been entering FS 2004 flight plans to fly. Is that all I have to enter in the FMC for it to follow the plan as it dosen't want to follow it. I select my altitude on the AP and my rate of climb have auto throttle on have the heading selecter set to track and have the LNAV button selected but it won't follow the F/P it use to work in the RC1 version but not in the new version.Trevor :)

Guest Midnight LS1

Try opening the DISP panel, the click NAV in it. That will make the AP to follow the route if it's not set by default aircraft in the startup menu (such as the C172 NAV/GPS switch is set to GPS as default).I recommend reading the tutorital manual and try a flight from KBFI to KLAX and it shows how to set all the settings from a cold and dark cockpit to making the AP follow the route set by the FMC.http://www.avsim.net/pss/manuals/PSS772LRkbfi.zip

Guest dt1951

The great thing about that tutorial flight (as with most all of them) is that you can use whatever airports you want. The procedures remain the same. So I am substituting KATL-LFPG in my tutorial flight. So far everything looks really great! Will see how she does in the descent, approach and landing phases.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.