Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

Does Abacus Corporate Pilot work with FS2002?????

Hey Gang!I found Abacus Corporate Pilot at a very good proce in Flight Sim Central and I'm planning to order it today - the airplanes look nice and they come equipped with some really nice panels. Can someone tell me if the aircraft and panels operate OK in FS2002????Thanks in advance!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Guest rogue1

You can use all but the FMS. There is also a patch available that will correct issues with the planes to make them work in FS2002.Jim

Take one look at the Falcon from Yannick et al and again a look at the Falcon from Abacus...I recently reinstalled the CP package and found it to be outdated with current FS2002 standard and very very unstable flightcharackteristics. If you like you may have my package for free.Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://www.elfsm.netfirms.com/fly.gif

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest rogue1

Yep, they are out-dated as far as the currently available aircraft. And Yannick's Falcon is by far superior to the one in Corporate Pilot, I've retired my CP one for Yannick's. That being said, you won't find a better visual rendition of the Citation X or Rockwell Twin Commander on the web anywhere. And the Starship is the only one available now (I believe the project to build a GMAX one has been cancelled), and flies rather nicely I think. No they don't have all the bells and whistles of current aircraft, but they are serviceable and if the price is right I'd buy them again. I'd take Rob's free one before spending money, now that it's been offered. :-)Jim

I found this in a bargain bin sometime last year and have to say I still have the Conquest and the Commander on my system as they are really not that bad IMHO. I only paid 5$ for it so I think it was worth it.Hornit