Sign in to follow this  
Guest freelancer

Paint never showed up on PSS site

Guest freelancer

Hi,I sent a paint of ELAL 3 days ago and it never showed up on user edits page.Yesterday i sent ELAL fleet repaint and never received even email with confirmation or information about it except request to put it in zip format which was done immediatly and sent.3 days is more then enough to put the paint up or at least to confirm its receival with some info on when it will show up.I'm really surprised by this.Any comments?

Guest NormanB

Where did you send it?

Guest SwissPilot

HiI'm looking forward to get your ElAl-Repaint, it was already on my wishlist:-) Hope it will be available soon.RegardsPatrick

Guest freelancer

I sent it to support@phoenix-simulation.co.ukThe paint is ready :)As a matter of fact i sent the fleet paint right afterwards and have a final fix for that fleet paint (all 4 aircraft) that makes it nearly exact 1 to 1 thing to real aircrafts :)

Guest SwissPilot

What's going on with the repaint? I'm looking forward to have this repaint (one of my favourite repaints!)RegardsPatrick

Guest freelancer

Well, the paint was sent to PSS a long time ago, was posted a notice to PSS here, resent again... not even a clue from PSS. So i guess it is better to ask PSS what is going on with it.At least to me they never returned emails.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.