Sign in to follow this  
drdickie

Using "/" key with CDU/FMC engages speedbrakes

FYIOn my system, when the FMC is being programmed in keyboard mode, using the slash key (/) causes the speedbrakes to deploy.Thanks.

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

/ is the FS keyboard command for deploying spoilers. Just change it in your control assignments. Nothing to do with PSS here...Also, forum policy to sign your name,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest roastbeef

Wait a momment - every other addon is capable of taking "/" as input to FMC when keyboard mode active... Even PSS airbuses (I think) can do that...Rosta

OK then perhaps it is something PSS needs to look into (that is my bad) but there is a very simple work-around like I described above to at least hold us over until PSS has a chance to breathe.-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Please note my name at the bottom of the message. This has been accepted by forum for quite a while now. What more do you want to see?

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.