Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

The Pause that doesn't refresh: A couple of questions?

Last night I repeated my first flight again from KLWB - KSFO. First of all, no significant glitches at all. Great job PSS. However, somewhere within I would estimate 50 miles out from KSFO as I made my approach to KSFO my simualtion paused. Although I did not think that I had done anything, I could not swear that I had not bumped the "P" key so I ignored it. Pressed "P", the flight resumed with no problem including an excellent autoland.I just finished a flight from KLWB - KORD, flight computer controlled all the way with the exception of lowering flaps, gear, and activating the APP mode. On the Knox3 Star, Fort Wayne transition, about 38 miles out and 3 or 4 DME from the Watsen intersection I got the simulation pause again. This time my hands were in my lap. I have never seen this before, and the only thing I have changed in the last few days is to install the T7's. Has anyone else ever seen this happen?Second question: In autoland is the T7 supposed to activate reverse-thrust. This is the only thing that does not activate. Autobrake, reduction of power, speed brake, flare and everything else is perfect to a rolling stop on the centerline. Manually the throttles can be retarded and it is activated just fine. Not really needed, but just wondering?Another question I have already asked in another post: Is there a way to clear the FMC for a completely new or revised flight plan?Phoenix, I know you are probably completely snowed under. Keep up the good work. This thing is coming together as a beautiful package IMHO. Thanks.Respectfully:RTH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>However, somewhere within I would estimate 50 miles out from>KSFO as I made my approach to KSFO my simualtion paused.-check SETUP panel, Misc, pause at TOD is unchecked>Second question: In autoland is the T7 supposed to activate>reverse-thrust. -no you must disengage the AP and set thrust to reverse>Another question I have already asked in another post: Is>there a way to clear the FMC for a completely new or revised>flight plan?-go to the RTE page and enter a new origin, it will clear the info JohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

John:The response you guys are giving has raised the bar to a new level!Thanks so much for the kind, prompt and complete reply. I hope all of you are able to find a time to sleep soon.Respectfully:RTH

Sign in to follow this