Sign in to follow this  
MarkRey

My Issues

Gents,Having completed my first flight, in addition to the known issues:1. Autoflight system is unpleasantly aggressive, especially in vertical modes. I asked about this even before RC1 - does PSS not see this as worthy of attention, or does this fall generally under the 'porpoising' issue (which I noticed only on ils final btw)? The aircraft handles beautifully on the ground, but once airborne loses much of that 'heavy but controllable' feel, even in manual flight for that matter. This alone is a showstopper for me, armchair pilot that I freely admit I am.2. Comparatively minor annoyance that this is, why does the integral lighting of the panel switcher go off when flood light is turned off? It's very difficult to see and operate at cruise with flood off. I notice no other issue re flood or integral lighting, except maybe texture loading time for the lighting modes in vc.Thanks for your attention. regards,Markhttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/markrey/lsd2.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.