Sign in to follow this  
Guest dearste

Landing problem

Guest dearste

Hi guy,I have a small problem when i made an autoland with my 777.When the plane touch down, my fron gear turn left!!so the plane go out of the runway.There's someone who can explain me why?Thanks a LotStefano Anedda

Guest aprfleet

Just a wild guess, but try setting the heading to runway heading before touchdown. It looks to me is the AP trying to follow the previous heading before intercepting the localizer.

Guest navneet_cxp

>Just a wild guess, but try setting the heading to runway>heading before touchdown. It looks to me is the AP trying to>follow the previous heading before intercepting the>localizer.>It is not possible because when the autoland is initiated and the self test is done the heading on the MCP is overridden and resets to the approach course automatically if i am correct.Correct me if i am wrong guys.-NavneetFS 2004 Version 9.1AMD Athlon 64 3000+ATI Radeon 9600 128MB - Anti-Aliasing 6x1GB DDR400 Kingston RAMWestern Digital 30 GB - Seagate 120 GB (7200 rpm)Sony DVDRW - 16XLG Flatron 775FT 17' MonitorCreative SBLive! X-Gamer 5.1Creative Inspire 5.1 5200Windows XP Pro SP2 v.2180Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Pro 2Logitech Cordless Optical Mousehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg-|http://www.precisionmanuals.com|-

Guest dearste

YES...BUT I'VE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!ALSO WHEN I DISCONNECT THE AP, THE PLANE TURN RIGHT OR LEFT...PSS IS IT A BUG OR MY PROBLEM??THANKS.

Guest MD11_FLYER

Do you have Autorudder selected on?Once the mains touch down the AP should be disconnected immediately or else it will go off the runway. Not like that in real life, but I think most addons work like that. Must be some sort of limitation in the programming.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.