Sign in to follow this  
Guest trevor51590

Anybody working on this?

Guest trevor51590

I was wondering if anybody was currently working on the Delta NC livery for the 777-200LR to upload to the user edits section?Thanks

Guest trevor51590

anybody?! :-hmmm

Guest MD11_FLYER

I guess the morale of Delta fans is low cause it doesnt look like anyone is painting one yet.

Man, after what Delta announced today, they can't afford anymore paint LOL. What was it, 1.2 billion in losses I thought I heard. Could that be right???-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Very very very very Sad news for Delta ... but I'm sure they will come back!!!! Hope so anyway ... such tragic days for the US airline industry (for some ... not all I guess ... but I read Aviation Week ... weekly ... the industry is quite an eye opener ... all over the world there are major issues ... still!!!)And I third the wish for a Delta 772 liveryand also please please pleasea Singapore 772 liveryPlease Please Pleaseand TGIF!!!!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.