Sign in to follow this  
bic

2d window ovhd won't open

Subject says it all. I am trying to go through the tutorial. I am having problems trying to get main panel to redisplay after opening and closing ovhd. Eventually I got it back open. Now I can't get ovhd to open. I am not in 3d mode. Also, the other panels that do open, appear behind the main panel.Any ideas?

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

I ended up renaming fs9.cfg to fs9.cfg.bak and trying again. So, that set the default flight to Seattle. If I recall, if I undock, then hit the X, it closes ok. Then clicking the OVHD button it opens up ok, but I have to keep undocking and clicking X. (Again if I recall correctly).If I right mouse click and just close it, it doesn't open again. If I try to load another ac, fs does a ctd.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.