Sign in to follow this  
Guest serbans

CDU and DEP/ARR page

Guest serbans

Hi all !I have a problem regarding the CDU's DEP/ARR page...I was inflight, trying to select a STAR for my arrival airport. When pressing DEP/ARR on the CDU, the deparure airport STARs were displayed, which is an error in itself...By mistake, instead of pressing the INDEX to get to the DEP and ARR airport selection., I selected a rwy from the departure airport to land to. From that moment on, I was unable to reselect the desired arrival airport.I tried to create a RTE2 with the correct arrival airport, but the RTE2 would not activate under any conditions.Is this a known issue, or am I the only one having this prob ?Otherwise, I was experiencing some of the bugs in the known list, but all in all the plane has high potential after a patch from PSS.

Guest Phoenix_7

dep/arr will display the deparure airport until you are a certain distance from the departure airport, this is not an errorJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest serbans

Well, what I was saying is:Example: ESSA to LFPG flight.So, on the DEP/ARR page you should have a display like:< DEP ESSA ARR> LFPG ARR>- DEP/ARR page at any point in flight.- The page shows ESSA arrivals (the departure airport)- instead of pressing INDEX, to get to the airport selection, select an arrival rwy from the departure airport (big mistake).- When you go now to DEP/ARR page, you will have only the ESSA airport all over the place:< DEP ESSA ARR> ESSA ARR>No trace of the initial arrival airport. Any attempt to modify this is useless.Is it happening only to me ?

Guest serbans

That's what you get if you press INDEX after DEP/ARR. Initially, when you press DEP/ARR, you get the arrivals at your departure airport (in my case ESSA). Then you should press Index to get to the page you displayed. What I did was I selected an arrival to ESSA (by mistake). After that, I had ESSA on both lines on the DEP/ARR page. I could not get LFPG to show up on the page, even if I had created a RTE2 (I was unable to activate it)...Maybe it's me, I'll try it tonight and let you know if I can reproduce the issue, with every step I had done.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.