Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobOlson

Click spots don't work

Guest RobOlson

I can't do anything. I can't turn switches, hit buttons or anything else for that matter. The only thing that works is the landing gear lever. Any ideas?

If you mean in the VC if you move the eye point too far back from the panel the click spots no longer work. Try moving forward.

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

Guest RobOlson

Thanks for the reply. No, I'm talking about the 2d panel. I cannot turn on lights, or activate any buttons or knobs. Any more ideas from PSS?

Guest spookymufu

go into the VC, flip a switch and then go back to 2d and see if starts working, are you flying the beta or the pro?

Guest RobOlson

I went to the VC and flipped some switches. Then, I went back to the 2d panel and was able to move everything!You bring up an interesting point. I did download the Beta and had this exact problem of not being able to get any click spots to function. I figured this was a beta problem, so I uninstalled it (through Windows XP). I deleted the installer too. Last night, I downloaded the installer again and upon installation, I had these problems again.Now, in my version currently installed, there is no co-pilot's seat in the VC. It's missing completely. Combined with the click spot problem, could I have installed the Beta again? If so, how can I be completely rid of all those beta files, so that I can have a clean install?Thanks for your help.

Guest jbinner

what you describe were all from the Beta Version. Both the seat and the click problem were fixed for the Pro version.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.