Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobOlson

Passenger Doors

Guest RobOlson

Is there a way to change it to where only 1L opens without all the others? It's highly unlikely that while sitting at a gate, all doors would ever be open at the same time.

Guest lszh

Good point. Very unrealistic implementation.Best regardsBruno / LSZH

Guest RobOlson

Seriously, how many people want all the doors to be open at once? I can't think of realistic scenerio where that could happen. Maybe this can be addressed in an upcoming patch? At least give us the option to either open one door or all?

Perhaps these items (keyboard commands for one or separate doors) could be added to your extraordinary list of keyboard commands on the setup menu, the best in the trade for those who have hardware. Fantastic job!

Exactly!Such a gorgeous product and such an unrealistic annoying feature. Who needs 8 open doors on boarding????I just don't believe such skilled modellers like the PSS team cannot solve this problem.

Guest Andy_B

I agree - it's probably my only annoyance about the 772. Its not a HUGE issue for me, but annoyingly odd!

Guest MD11_FLYER

Maybe its for those hard landings you do where everyone is confused whether you landed or crashed, If they were going to leave all 8 doors open I wish they could make slides shout out. :D

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.