Sign in to follow this  
wchafe

Return of the AN-24!

Hi there!Remember the classic AN-24RV for FS2k? The good news is that the Russian flightsim guys are close to releasing a new G-MAX AN-24 and 26 with a nice looking panel. That's if I've understood what has been written. My Russian isn't too good. Interested? Go to www..flightsim.ru then Forums, then the screenshot section. You may have to learn a little Cyrillic to navigate, but it ain't that difficult.Have fun!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Yes that AN-24/26 Looks Really good! I look forward to seeing these ones, I hope they have updated sounds also, very loud planes :-hahBest Regards Derek Beal :-wavePROUD RUSSIAN/CANADIAN! :D

Derek, If you have time could you provide a more direct link for us aged non-Russian speakers ? I simply couldn't find my way around the page at all. Must be senility!ChasW

Chas,This should get you part of the way there. It's not perfect but it helps!http:www.babelfish.altavista.comI couldn't get the web site to come up in any language but maybe it is just down temporarily. Good luck!David

Here's what the Russian flightsim forum sounds like (through an automated web site translator). Actually makes more sense than some of the stuff I've seen here! ;-) The "when's it going to be released" question seems pretty universal!Incidentally, the An24 looks awesome!DavidTo lt_Flasyu Senior Of member Registered:Dech 2002 Lochation: Posts:188 Daaa... thus always!First they made burning hot to the salivas, then snout against ice... A when will be panel hearth 2002, yes even there will be generally no one as always and he will not say... Report of tyuis post that and moderator | IP: Logged 02-03-2003 22:47 To lt_Flasyu Senior Of member Registered:Dech 2002 Lochation: Posts:188 But pancake!Brought down you me to pantalyku!4 about that developed/processed he spoke!Here it - KHACHU!!!Current compulsorily so that there would be the starting/launching of dvigla.This is kayf itself in my opinion.Well and generally kayf when knopochek and entire such of dofiga..

I've only flown for real on an AN-24 once. Varna to Sofia. Quiet is not a word that can be used to describe these aircraft!!!Fun though!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Guest Lizardo

The revised/updated gmax AN-26 has been out since December. Go to www.flightsim.com search for an264tex.zip (it's the plane & 4 textures)

LizardoI tried that file name but drew a blank. No such file exists according to the flightsim.com site.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Guest Lizardo

Ya, it's there..just looked. an264tex.zip Or, you can search 2k2 planes for AN-26

That is _AN_ Antonov AN-26, but not _THE_ AN-26.ChasW