Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

777 Frame Rate Patch

Guest Trans_601

Hi PSS,I finally got the 772LR! Beautiful. It has it's faults, which I'm sure you're aware of and are going to fix (hopefully). My question is - will there be a patch or update specifically to bump up the frames a bit? Or will I need to buy a new graphics card?Thanks,

Guest lszh

Frame rate in 2d cockpit view between 12 and 18 fps with Radeon X850XT Platinum. I guess a patch regarding frame rate is needed... :-roll Best regardsBruno / LSZH

Guest MiguelSantos

Bruno,I think you need to see more on CPU size that graphics side, bcecause there you are well served already, and FS is very very dependent on CPU processing.CheersMiguel

Guest Trans_601

The 777 is unflyable for me. Sad to know I spend $50 (AUD) and I'll have to spend at least another $150 to get decent frame rates. LDS and PMDG have extensive panels and can still get good frames. Why can't you? Disappointing...

Guest SwissPilot

Same as Bruno already said. My frames are beetween 12-20 on ground at my homebase Zurich.I only use the NOVC-Model an my computer is:AMD Athlon 3200+Radeon X8001GB RAM200GB HD (~60%free)Windows XPI think that the frames on this system is a bit less.RegardsPatrick

Guest paulmadejong

>Same as Bruno already said. My frames are beetween 12-20 on>ground at my homebase Zurich.>I only use the NOVC-Model an my computer is:>AMD Athlon 3200+>Radeon X800>1GB RAM>200GB HD (~60%free)>Windows XP>>I think that the frames on this system is a bit less.>Regards>PatrickI'm very curious to know what resolution set-up your working with.I got:AMD Athlon64 3000+1GB Ram700GB HDXP SP2Nvidia Geforce 6600GT 128mbWith this set-up in multi-monitor and both screens with running on a 1280x1024 resolution i have 28-30 fps (fixed at 30) and losses to 20 when I'm around at Cloud9's Amsterdam scenery which is a pain for your FPS.BTW; I have FS AntiAliasing enabled...Regards,Paul

Guest Debosonic

There two things that can improve FPS:-Use dxt-3 textures-do not use VC modelGeorge Joachim

Guest spookymufu

try droping your gauge refresh rate in the PSS set panel it helps on fps and still looks fine.

Guest cactus

I am just curious as to why PSS aircraft always have jumping framerates. The other payware have pretty steady frames starting at about 30 on my system +/- 5 FPS. But PSS ALWAYS have 20 FPS +/- 15 FPS. They are always jumping from 25 to 5 to 24 to 12 to 28 to 9 and so on. NO ONE has answered me that simple question to date.

Guest bigun

Have had no frame rate problems here? Curious why others have. I'm running with ASV, BEV, Ultimate Terrain and Ultimate Traffic and frame rates with the 777 are actually better than most of the other complex add-ons for me. Strange!

Agreed, great FPS here, no issues at all. I would be interested to know what settings people are using. For example did they disable the clip to arc feature I think it is that just eats up processor? Things like that...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest monsoon

Pretty good fps with the 777

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.