Sign in to follow this  
Guest Darren Howie

A couple of little ones.

Guest Darren Howie

G'day guysFirstly nice effort on the T7 she looks great and the panels look awesome.Firstly on trying to delete the speed restricition on the climb Vnav page it willnot let me.The only way to alter speed it seems below 10000 is to manually adjust the speed by either typing in the econ speed/10000 or by commanding the speed.From my understanding sumply deleting the speed restriction should automatically give you econ and at the moment the fmc will not allow the deletion of the speed limit only over writing of it.Secondly.Flew a sid out of VHHH which had a fairly sharp last turn onto the outbound track.The aircraft turned early as per turn anticipate but rolled out at least 2-3nm left of track.The progress page 2 showed the aircraft at L0.0nm for lateral error but it was several miles left of track.On selection of dir to by double clicking L1 on the legs page the track line disappeared and the aircraft ceased climbing and started a descent.I'd imagine the descent was tied in with the track line going awol.Nice effort on the big bird she seems like it will be great when the few litle problems are sorted.CheersDarren

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.