Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix_7

Contact points ?

>can you provide more details on what you are doing to get>that condition pls>>John>PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>>http://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpgJohn.Well its under every conditions.. When we depart (lift the nose up) and when we land with the nose up in air.It's not floating when all the wheels is on ground, but only when the main wheels are still on the ground.With every weight to.The same was with the RC1 release.CheersStian

Guest Phoenix_7

sorry I don't know what this means'It's not floating when all the wheels is on ground, but only when the main wheels are still on the ground.'JohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Erm..As you see in the picture above.. The main wheels are floating a bit above ground when the front wheel is in the air. The main wheels should NOT be floating at that point at all, they should be on to the ground. You got it now ?..CheersStian

Guest LAX5x5

Yes, I've noticed the wheels don't touch the ground, especially when the weight of the a/c is low, such as the end of a flight or a shorter flight requiring less fuel.To point out another problem I've seen, the T/C and T/D are inaccurate when the range is changed on the ND. Let's say ND range is set at 40 miles during a climb and T/C is at the 20 mile ring, change the range to 80 miles and the position of T/C will not change on the screen. It will remain at the same spot on the screen indicating the T/C is now 40 miles away. VS remains the same, moving runway adjusts accordingly but T/C indicator is off by 20 miles now. It's the same with T/D. Change the range of the ND and T/D indicator will remain in the same spot on the screen.-Ely

I agree with the contacts points. Even parked in the gate the wheels specially the front one seems to be slightly floating. This needs adjustment. O/W this is a solid wll done plane. Carlos :)

Guest trevor51590

Not that it matters, but it happens to me too:-)

Guest NormanB

Guys,There are so many different setups both of systems and the way things can be run. I have to admit that when I saw the screenshot the first thing I thought was "Beautiful livery" and then "lovely shot of this aircraft just about to land/just taken off."The point being, even with a picture I missed the bad contact points. Like John, I don't see the floating but then Im usually landing in the dark ;)Rest assured we are not all sitting back watching the world go by. We listen to the feedback, good and bad, and will use it to make the 777 even better.What I would ask in return is for people to understand its very important to give as much detail as possible as soon as possible.

are you telling me sir that the aircraft should float under ANY conditions????Fine - take your default loadsheet, add 60000 pounds of cargo to point 1 and load 40000 pounds fuel. this is about the load and fuel onboard after a short flight KJFK-KMIA.And a forum of sequential messages is no comparison to a roomful of people sir, and I do not appreciate that tone with a paying customer - 19 GBP can buy a significant chunk of my week's groceries sir. Laughable perhaps but that's life in the developing world.Thank you.regards,Markperhaps it's my LDS a really excited user logo?XPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Hi guys :)I do love the T7.. Amazing job !!!But i do hope that you fix the contact points for the wheels. They are floating above ground when we are rotating and landing...I really hope to see this to be fixed !.. Think others think the same as me :)Stian

Well we have given you the details about this issue. So.. We hope to see this fixed.Every shot i have seen from others also got the floating.. So honestly i think you guys at PSS got the same (the floating) !As also seen here http://virtual.planepictures.net/show.cgi?96568Have a great weekend !! ;)CheersStian

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.