Sign in to follow this  
jaguado

Lost the PSS 777-200LR re-paint

Hi all, after installing final release, I realised that the PSS repaint was no longer available, Does anyone else have this problem?I have not done a full flight yet, but as soon as I loaded the panel, the fuel load screen does not work. It shows, but it will not change the fuel levels at all, I can only use the FS fuel load thing. Javier

Another set of problems, Autopilot works awfull, alt sel, does not work, nor does VS, the wx radar remains on test mode, can't set fuel through the panel, it has to be done via the FS fuel loader, Autothrottle does not work. This is all with the "NO VC" model. Going to try the VC one now...

Guest MiguelSantos

Well, it seems that to you, the aircraft doesn't power on!!!I suggest you to start FS with a Cessna default flight as many times were said here, so that the electrics module from FS "stays ON" and the T7 could work correctly.Hope it helpsMiguel

>Well, it seems that to you, the aircraft doesn't power on!!!>>I suggest you to start FS with a Cessna default flight as many>times were said here, so that the electrics module from FS>"stays ON" and the T7 could work correctly.>>Hope it helps>MiguelIt didn't, I have re-installed it as well, and it does the same too,so what should I do???

Guest quiet1

Definetly sounds as if your default flight is messed up or non existant. turn off FS( and reboot your computer. start FS9 , choose the cessna any default will do and press fly to start fs9 with the default cessna , at the default airport should be KSEA and with default weather. Make sure the aircraft is running with all avionics and masters on and save your flight. name it default. Then exit fs9 and you are good to go.

>Definetly sounds as if your default flight is messed up or>non existant.>> turn off FS( and reboot your computer. start FS9 , choose the>cessna any default will do and press fly to start fs9 with the>default cessna , at the default airport should be KSEA and>with default weather. Make sure the aircraft is running with>all avionics and masters on and save your flight. name it>default.>> Then exit fs9 and you are good to go.That was my default flight (never changed it) what I have done...Uninstalled FS, the firstime, the result was the same, not working autopilot etc.The second time, I uninstalled, and I deleted all the FS9 folders that remained, ran a system registry check, there were something like 600 mistakes... corrected them all, installed FS9 again, and installed the PSS 777-200LR before anything else.This was the resultBoeing777-200LR3J.jpgThere is just one thing to solve now, what happened to the PSS re-paint??anyway, happy to be flying it again... :D

Just another thing, cold and dark doesn't work, I have it on cold and dark start up, but it just starts with everything on... Can anyone let me know how to chech that everything is as it should be...? thanx :D

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.