Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigun

I Feel "Left Out"

Guest bigun

Just completed the tutorial from start to finish for the first time.Everything went exactly according to plan. Had absolutely no problems and the flight went perfectly including the cruise portion at 4X.Good job guys. Once you fix the few problems that have been mentioned you will have yourselves a winner.

I Agree,I just comleted AAL 292 from KORD to Dehli, no problems, even running 8x during cruise. (that's a long flight!)Paul

I tried the Tutorial flight night before last...however, I only have the LRF, and of course when you try to load the flight, it cannot find that aircraf....so after it loaded the 172, I changed acft to the LRF.I could not get past the CDU stage, what was on the tutorial was definitly not on the screen....I shall try it again, with two cups of coffee instead of one ;-)Thanks team!

Guest Midnight LS1

>I tried the Tutorial flight night before last...however, I>only have the LRF, and of course when you try to load the>flight, it cannot find that aircraf....so after it loaded the>172, I changed acft to the LRF.>>I could not get past the CDU stage, what was on the tutorial>was definitly not on the screen....I shall try it again, with>two cups of coffee instead of one ;-)>>Thanks team!Or maybe you need to update your nav data? http://navdata.at/ has the latest.

Guest bigun

Yup, the NavData that is installed with the 777 is NOT the most current version by a long shot.

Guest NormanB

>Just completed the tutorial from start to finish for the>first time.>Everything went exactly according to plan. Had absolutely no>problems and the flight went perfectly including the cruise>portion at 4X.>Good job guys. Once you fix the few problems that have been>mentioned you will have yourselves a winner.George,Please email support so we can make sure you have some issues. It just wouldn't do to think you had a super flight :)The tutorial was done with the 0510 airac. For some reason a MUCH older was included for the first few hours. If you re run the installer and ask only for navdata you will find that its now 0510 and will be changed to 0511 as soon as I get a moment.Seriously though, its great to hear that things went according to plan on your flight.

Guest bigun

Norman,I felt bad that I spoiled your day by having a great flight so I reloaded FS with the PSS A320 as the default plane, overloaded by 100,000 kgs. To assure myself that I would not disappoint you a second time on this flight, I proceeded to load the 777 over this aircraft with a CG of 63%. I then set the simulator to run at an unheard of 100X speed. When leveling off at a cruise altitude of FL850, the 777 wobbled twice! I'll have you know that it also failed to intercept glideslope when reaching my destination!!!! I was well within the proper guidelines of this aircraft, with airspeed at a modest 420 kts and an approach angle to the glideslope of only 130 degrees! Please correct these obviously overlooked bugs in this simulator immediatly. I would not payed almost half the price of 4 McDonalds Happy Meals for this package if I had known prior to purchase that this aircraft would perform so poorly! I feel that you should have plainly stated on the front page of your website (in addition to posting in all aviation magazines), the fact that the 777 would not operate properly under these more than adequate conditions. Please issue me a refund immediatly. I would also like to be compensated for pain and suffering and lost wages (I stayed home from work today).Hows that Norman?;) :7 :-beerchug

Guest OneTinSoldier

Lol, good one George. :-lolJimmy Richards

Guest NormanB

>Hows that Norman?;) :7 :-beerchug Crying, with laughter!Very very good George :D

Guest bigun

Norman,I forgot to add that I have properly installed, cracked versions of FSUIPC, Ultimate Traffic, Ultimate Terrain, Active Sky and Active Camera. The Warez authors verified that it MUST be a problem with the 777 because the pirated software they distribute goes through extensive beta testing!:-wave

Guest NormanB

At least we have put the blame firmly on the 777 :D

Guest DVA2082

ROFLMAO!!! George, thanks for a great laugh!!Chris

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.