Sign in to follow this  
victorlima01

PSS and their respect for a customer

To the PSS developers. I have never felt so disrespected by a software company in my entire life. I cannot believe your audacity and rudeness to simply delete yet another one of my posts where I was yet again asking in a respectful tone for an explanation for your actions. In twenty four hours you people deleted three of my topics, and in not one of them would you find reason for doing so. On the first one I asked nocely why my topic was locked. Instead of answering you simply trashed it. On my second attempt to contact you I asked once more in a corteous manner why now two of my posts were suddenly missing. Being careful not to point fingers at anyone or disrespect your forum guidelines I even suggested that there might have been a misunderstanding and it might not be your fault. I never thought the day would come when I would be forced to openly write a developer a letter suh as this and probably be called a whiner by many who read it. I always thought the headache of doing battle with someone else over an addon for FS was not worth it. But now it has come to complete disrespect and disregard for a person who has never given you people a single reaosn for doing so. Seeing that this latest inquiry has also vanished without anyone noticing it I must conclude that you're doing this on purpose and do not wish me to post here. The problem with this is that I legitimately acquired your aircraft therefore I am entitled to as much customer support as anyone else. This includes posting in this forum even if it is something you people might not want to hear because you did a poor job. It includes receiving an answer as well, even if you mean to tell me to go to ####. You're taking your frustrations as developers out on people like me who have always supported you and have always been faithfull customers. I had nohing but respect for PSS and in great part because of my advertisement of this company you sold many of your products to Brazilian simmers. I will remember this little episode the next time someone asks me if you're a credible company. Don't worry, I won't bother asking for a refund since I do not believe you people are honest enough to refund me even after these incidents. Victor Lima

Guest MD11_FLYER

You're still complaining? I dont think anyone can please you. Grow up, get a life!Kinds Regards on Behalf of Many Simmers,Dan Antos

Did you even read what I was talking about or are you too preoccupied on having a say in everything? I am not complaining about their plane, I am complaining about not being able to have a say as everyone else in this forum. The only thing I was wishing for was a post by any PSS member telling me the reason why my threads keep being deleted. Go to other forums in avsim and you will see that I have never created any issues for anyone. If this happened to you then you might understand how frustrating it is to be corteous and respectful only to be silenced without any answers as to why. I give up. I knew people such as yourself would not understand the nature of this discussion and be tempted to give your wise remarks such as "get a life" If you haven't noticed, my post was directed at the PSS team and not some armchairpilot who thinks he's so wise as to give me enlightening pearls. Best Regards,Victor LimaEDIT: and just so I am not misunderstood by anyone else interested in this topic, I am not here toharass PSS and complain about the 777. The plane has it's issues like any other and like I mentioned earlier it has great potential. Had they answered my querry respectfully this would not be happening! I'd be here helping other simmers solve their 777 related issues instead of complaining!

PSS provides support via e-mail. The same as all deveolpers. If you have major issues, never rely upon the forum for support, always send an e-mail directly to the developer. The forum to be honest from my perspective has always been other users and some team members trying to help each other out but official support is always through e-mail.-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Thank you for your help Paul. I have tried contacting them via email but I'm afraid either they decided to ignore it or it did not reach them. Thus I posted here.Best Regards,Victor Lima

You know what. This is riodiculous. I was too irritated to grasp what an idiot I'm being. Of course nobody cares. PSS people you're right. This is your forum after all and you're free to delete whatever you want. I don't expect an answer anymore. If you just want to delete this thread because it's embarassing to you as well go ahead. I already have too mcuh on my mind to be worrying over a trivial hobby and arguing with people halfway around the world who simply don't care. After all, I already gave you my money and you upheld your end of the bargain by giving me the plane. I'm only sorry it has come to this. I truly enjoyed some of your products over the years. Sorry for taking your time. Best Regards,Victor Lima

That's why the PMDG auto-response system is so good. You know immediately if they recv'd your e-mail. Without that you never know if there spam caught it or if an ISP spam blocker caught it along the way. I know there ISP blocked the mass e-mail so I would guess there are pretty tight filters on it...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest MD11_FLYER

Perhaps its just that when you post, they are asleep, and since you cant be patient for them to wake up and reply you go on a whining rampage which in return makes you look bad and makes them irritated and they delete your post. Or it could be that your post is not deleted just on a different page since there are alot of posts that go through this forum.Dan Antos

I was careful enought to look for them Mr. Antos. Quite unlike what you might make of me, I'm a patient man. But like I said, if after 2 days you had three of your inquiries deleted you might get suspicious and headstrong as well. Either way this ends now. I'm done here. Simply not worth it. I don't like whiners and do not wish to be remembered as one. Thanks for the "get a life" bit. Albeit rude, it certainly woke me up.Best Regards,Victor Lima

Guest nicoma

That is not !I mailed them day ago and no respond.Something is not as it should be here.I expected more from PSS but i understand and know they working hard to get us a great product. The release was to fast....I have ask them for help now 4 time and never got a respond. I give up now ind be back in a month's to check what user has done to get this aircraft better...My T7 is now in a closed hangar!!!Nicolaus Malmgren

Guest MD11_FLYER

I think you've already told us that you are keeping it in your "imaginary hangar" in 3 different posts, we get it already.

Hi ; Mr. MD-11 Flyer, could you show a bit of respect for the other members. I am a bit scared ,if I had to complain...with you in the forum.Thanks.Miquel Egaa.

Guest MD11_FLYER

I am showing appropriate respect. If someone has a "real" issue Ill be happy to help, but I think just about everyone including the developers are getting fed up with whiners about why the aircraft bobs at 16X.If you are unsatisfied with what you paid for, tell the developer in an email. The forum is for those that would like their problems with the program solved or dont know how to do something. This forum wasnt set up to start a b*tchfest. Personally I think PSS has had suberb customer support, and heres why.1. They let us know before the release that it would be delayed.2. The whining started so they released it prematurely to show it wasnt ready.3. Even at a pre-release knowing it wasnt finished, people were complaining about problems (how dumb is that?)4. They worked around the clock answering questions and kept us posted, PMDG would never have gone so far, trust me.5. Now even after a great product has been released, the whiners are going out looking for small stupid things to complain about...If that doesnt make you feel stupid, then you have no shame.

Guest bigun

Victor, I did not read your original post that was deleted, but I suspect it may have been about an issue that has already been acknowledged by PSS in another thread or posted in the Issues thread at the top of the forum. If this is the case, PSS has locked several threads under these circumstances just simply to keep repetative issue threads to a minumum. They don't, nor can they by expected to, give a reason for thread deletion or locking in every case. Also, I can guarantee you that if the thread reduces to whining and moaning about not getting a response when you wanted one, it WILL be deleted.

Guest rgeorgiou

Hi All,First I will say that I feel Victor has a right to air his views, AND he did so in a certeous manner. I too feel that it's not good to remove his post. Lock it yes, but remove it no. Surely Victor has a point?To be totally honest, if I'd writen a post after my first flight in the 777 it would have been emotive and probably rude. By the time I'd have calmed down I'd have been flamed so many times that I'd then be angry again... Catch 22 eh?Please only preach here if you've NEVER writen a post in ANGER! - LOL - NOT ME!!CheersRichRichard Georgiou

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.