Sign in to follow this  
Guest ukflightdeck

Whats the Rules R.e Paints

Guest ukflightdeck

Hi Guys,Was just wondering what the deal is regarding painting the 777 is it allowed to do paints that have already been done by PSS i.e British Airways or Emirates for example???ThanksSimon

Guest LAX5x5

Well, I know that there are two United liveries being offered at the moment by PSS. One being sold as an official PSS livery add-on done by the PSS painter, and the other done privately and is in user edits at the PSS site being offered as a free dl. -Ely

Guest Midnight LS1

Does anyone notice the PSS 777 VAIRG textures are avail for download on avsim.com ?Look under filename pss777-200lr-varig.zipI thought the rules are no repaints allowed on avsim.com but only on PSS website?

Guest MD11_FLYER

thats what I thought too. I guess some people cant read english, anyone know if the manuals will be translated :D

I installed and it doesnt show up, but neither does any of the other user repaints. I tried two user repaints exactly following the readme and both make FS crash or the flightdirector doesnt work or they show up with wrong plane, looks like the only way to get some repaints that works is to buy them.OHN

Guest MD11_FLYER

Have you tried the ones on PSS website in the User Edits section? Have you edited the Aircraft.CFG file to accept the repaints?Try loading the Cessna up first at the airport you want to fly from, from there load up the 777 repaint you want and it should work, let me know.[fltsim.0]title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR =Airline Name Here=sim=PSSB777LR-GE =Leave As Is=model= =Leave As Is=panel= =Leave As Is=sound= =Leave As Is=texture= =Texture Folder Name after the texture.=atc_id= =Change=atc_airline= =Change=atc_flight_number= =Change=atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSS =Leave As Is=ui_type="777-200LR VC Model" =Leave As Is=ui_variation=Boeing House =Change=description=THE PSS 777 TEAM =Leave As Is= ARE:n--------------------------------------------------------n Panel Programming: Alex Baskatov n Panel Art: Lena Bashkatov n Model: Graham Waterfield n Textures: Ben Jones n Virtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield n FDE: Eugene "Schtirlitz" Schneider n Sounds: Mike Hambly n Research: Robert Kirklandn Support - Web: Norman Blackburn, Alex Greenland n Weather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarernn Special Thanks Goes Out To:nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Steve Cullen, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.nnCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uknnSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=RAMP,GATEatc_parking_codes=BOE

Thx i got the 2 repaints working now, the lauda repaint under ui_manufacturer said boeing and not boeing-pss, and the folder for the AA repaint had "772.texture.am" as folder name. It only took 5 hours of frustration before i figured that out :(.OHN

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.