Sign in to follow this  
Guest matsuman

Better liveries....

The last few days...I was doing some flights on this aircraft just to get the hang of it. Finally I got the liveries that I purchased and I thought the Boeing house color is just like a base pack livery that did not get much attention to detail. Now, looking at the (B777-300er) other liveries that I purchased, they all have the same quality detail. The fuselage texturing detail could have been much better, the see thru cabin windows doesn't have to be there...all 777-300er do not have the same cabin arrangements...therefore some of the cabin windows doesn't exist. It is much better to manage the cabin windows from the texturing level.The engine panel should have a GE90 logo (some carriers) or for the B777-200LR WorldLiner should have the olympic logo.The ANA red sun logo wing is in the wrong position (left wing...not the right side). The engine intake could had a darker intake to show depth, same as the APU intake on the 773ER. I know that Bob Jones is one of the best painters in the FS World, maybe a limitation on the model that is why there is no room for extra detail.Paying for these extra liveries....I should at least get some accuracy from it. I went ahead and added/updated/corrected these liveries that I purchased and based it on their current pictures. But the idea of buying them and I still have to go in there and edit them is not the right approach.Kin M.(KLAX)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sign in to follow this