Sign in to follow this  
Guest helpmefly266

App Page Issue

Guest helpmefly266

I understand PSS must be getting annoyed with everyone listing the things that they need to fix, even though i recall seeing an post saying they wont fix it :) anyway, when im on app and click INIT REF to bring me to the VREF and other stuff on the app page ive noticed something, on the left side, where on other aircraft like the 767 it will show the ICAO of ur arrival airport and below that the runway length in ft and mtrs, it shows my dep runway, i dnt think im doin anything wrong but usually on the 76 it shows the arrival runway, i have it all programmed and it doesnt changeany ideas?

A lot of us have reported that in some other threads. I never saw PSS said they wouldn't fix it though. For me the ETA not being correctly displayed is a bigger issue but I love her none-the-less. Nothing to make me stop flying her...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest reload

It is indeed a known issue, I have that very same problem as well. To me the nost annoying part is that, because of it, the elevation of the touchdown zone shown on the PFD is wrong. I hope PSS can find a fix, but like Paul said, it won't stop me from flying her :)JP

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.