Sign in to follow this  
Guest flynman3

Load Edit...When??

Guest flynman3

Will we get it....someone from the PSS support staff said you where working on it....when will we get it.Randy

Guest VetJet

Agreed. My T7 is in the hangar until load edit is released. My experience is pretty incomplete without proper pre flight planning and that includes load editors. I am just a bit dissapointed at this but no big deal. I'm just looking forward to the Load edit release.regards,Whadzen

Guest flynman3

Anyone at PSS have an answer....it was mentioned that this would be availble immedeitly after release.Randy

GuysBe patient Rome was not built in a day the aircraft flies perfectly once you read the entire manual. The known bugs are already being addressed, and yet I see postings that want immediate fixes. I have been simming for a long time, and have yet to see a new A/C come out that does not require a patch or 2 to fine tune things. I mean really, these guys have some of the lowest price addons on the market, and you still have no patience. Graham and company do what needs to be done and don't bother with the trifles.

Karl well put.On the subject of a "load editor" those complaining might like to take a wee look in the respective 777 folders where they will find an excel spreadsheet which is for all intents and purposes is a load editor.Have a look at it then enter your data. It will give you % MAC which when entered into the FMS will give you TO trim as well as a ZFW which you can enter into the FMS as well.This is a complex aircraft. Complex systems do not, by nature, present all information at a glance. :-hmmmSometimes you have to look a little bit. :-cool______________________________________Rob YMA002 - Compass Airlines Australia - a new direction!2846.png

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.