Sign in to follow this  
Guest jinzo012

Aeroplane swings on landing.

Guest policeman

Same to me, I loaded FSPassenger and they all died at OMDB because I can

I always allow the auto-fuel loader (Shft+8) to load fuel. This way I know it will be loaded properly.My personal impression is that this is something related to the way PSS designs their add-ons. I remember in the days of FS2002 the 777 and 747 simply would not start their engines if I had less than a 10 FPS screen showing. I would typically point my view into empty sky with no scenery and 100 out of 100 times the engines would fire up.Similar with the 777 sideways bobbing on final. The smoother the FPS the more solid tracking. If you are seeing anything under 12 FPS you will notice the bobbing. If you are under 10 FPS you will experience slight to major bobbing (left and right).While on the topic of the FMC MAC CG value the trim that the FMC displays is useless. With a fully loaded A/C it shows 6.xx trim up. There is no way you can lift it off the ground unless you use trim 9 -9.5.Just my 2 cents. Comments (approving and dissenting) equaly welcome.Still love my 777 :-)

Hello Daryl>>It sort of makes you wonder what the beta testers were testing.<http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/BTr.../phxbanner2.jpg

Guest glide

yes i have also noticed that the fmc indicated trim is normally 5-6 which is way too little for a heavy aircraft. aircraft will go down without at least 7.5 to 8.5kav

Guest Tim W

>So do I Tim,>>But on critical systems, not games.>If I miss the obvious like this, This is about an obvious a>problem as you could get.>>I would get blasted,>Why I said that is the before release there were beta testers>saying how good it is.>>I also agree its a good model, but it is nowhere up to the PSS>Standard.DarylI agree completely, the flight model does leave a lot to be desired, It is a nice model but very heavy on frame rates as is the A330/340 series too. I get much smoother operation of the PSS 747. I was just pointing out that it is unfair to blame the beta testers. Just ask those who have beta tested Captain Sim products. They have had very little input into how the end release tuens out.CheersTimhttp://members.chello.nl/t.westnutt/realair.gif

Guest jinzo012

You're a Beta Tester so why don't you get in contact with Norman or, John, or Joe, or Bob, or SOMEONE, and tell them to get their asses over herethank you

I too have had these similar problems on autoland but it hasnt been all that bad. I think my biggest complaint is the cimbing and banking like a fighter jet. I have to say it makes me not want to fly the 777 all that much. I do want to say I really like PSS and have not had any problems with the 330/340 but the 777 is really harsh in turns and climb and decent. I have faith that these items will be addressed. Maybe the reason for no PSS response in this thread is that they are busy trying to fix the 777.:D

Guest BAW667

Gents,I have completed 3 auto-lands (the last one to test for this thread) and it has been on the numbers every time. Have you tried a re-install? What are the parameters so we can help (x-wind?, GW, COG, FOB, V-speeds etc?).I have had some issues relating to the order of the 2D windows - but that is all.Keep at it guys - as it is great to see it smoke in :).Cheers,Julian

Guest spookymufu

is it possible that the ILS AP landing only works with CAT3? Any other situation requires you to hand fly the landing?also, you have to be pretty on the nose of the ILS to get a loc, so FS ATC is pretty much a waste since they only get you in the approximate area, is this something that might need to be expanded, a larger ILS range?

Guest NormanB

>You're a Beta Tester so why don't you get in contact with>Norman or, John, or Joe, or Bob, or SOMEONE, and tell them to>get their asses over hereFirstly, John and I are constantly on the forum. I have no donkeys and even if I had, I'm not sure what help they would be on this forum. >thank youFinishing politely doesn't cut it either. I and others on the team are willing to bend over backwards for users - all we ask is for civility since our users are of all ages.