Sign in to follow this  
Guest pedroz

Problems with route path

Guest pedroz

Hello:I am a user of PSS products since the very beginningI do not pretend to give any assessment whatsoever as I have not been asked for.I read in some threads people not being happy or dissapointed. After also being a customer of those great products like LSD and the PMDG it is obvious that there is a need of a serious patch after first release, as they have done also and I suppose it will also be the case for the 777In my case I have the following SURPRISES:NO fix buttom being programmed without of course no abeam possibleNO menu accessThe fix creation is only with integers. For a very precise position you can only use NM and not decimals....Some times no reaction from buttoms when pushedNO automatic total load in FMC. You have to check and enter itNO fly over/fly by featureNow let's come to the ISSUES if I ever can live for those elements missing (not really)The route is not well followed particularly below 10000 feet:Indeed the first way point is not at all followed once you have put LNAV buttom. I have tried several times and I have to re-introduce the first way point in order to the CDU to follow properly and start the LNAV. Once you do that then the route is properly followed WITH PRECISION and when I say that is as precise as PMDG which at this stage were for me the best for that.The problem comes when reaching 10000 feet or below specially for difficult approachesLet me describe the problem:Arrival route to Mexico city from the north:....PCA SLM SLM1 star (RADEL and SMO) and then final approach for rwy 5R which stands a very precise waypoint: D160I (not in the database) which is in reality SMO 162/9.3 and then PLAZA to end finally at 5R (52

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.