Sign in to follow this  
Guest B773

AUTO PILOT PROBLEM

Guest B773

HiPSS Great product just made my first flight from LFPG to ZBAA9HR 30MIN in total everything was great no problems at all untill finalsauto pilot was on LOC was captured but G/S did not come alivei switched off auto pilot to hand fly but i gould get no controlapart from the airspeed AP light was stuck on and i could not remove it.I had no vertical control at all the aircraft went nose up 30 degrees and stalled not a good way to end my first but the i got the thing on the ground even if i crashed.Apart from that everything worked great and iam very pleased.Does anyone else have the same problemif so anyone know how to fix it b4 my next flightThanks Owen

Guest Phoenix_7

have you changed the original FS default flight?please see the message pinned at the top of the forum on 'default flight'perhaps also give the tutorial flight a try and see what happensJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest B773

JohnNo i have not changed when i start FS9 its the original default aircraft at KSEA i then change to the B777Is this the correct wayThanks Owen

Guest diajohn2

Owen,I had a similar problem yesterday with being unable to deactivate the autopilot. That may be a bug but I am not sure.As far as the ILS capture two things come to mind. One question is did you setup the runway in the FMC and did it have ILS? The second is did you switch from LOC to APP mode?Good luck.

Guest B773

JohnYes i did set up in FMC i did switch from LOC to APP once the LOC was alive nav pages where all correct as well also ILS was picked up but G/S would not come alive.Thanks Owen

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.