Sign in to follow this  
Guest mao1968

go around mode

Guest mao1968

First of all congratulations to the PSS team for the product I have a question I could not find threats about it. When I am on the approach and I elect to do a missed approach I can not get the autopilot roll and pitch modes to engage on go around mode. The authrottle commands go around as shown on the thrust reference mode but the autopilot continues to track gs and localizer even though I right click with the mouse on the AT switches to command the go-around and the missed approach altitude is set to whichever is published on the procedure . The only solution to get the airplane out of the condition and avoid crash is to disconnect the autopilot and manually fly the go around. Am I the only one getting this issue or there is another switch to perform the GA I am not aware of it. Thanks in advance for your replyMauricio Villada

Guest mao1968

I am sorry about is threads no threats which really scare me is not be able to perform the GA whenever I would need it.Mauricio Villada

Guest tommy.knocker

i have the same problem (guess it's a bug), i already posted about that but had no reply for that...hope that they are going to fix it together with the impossibility to tune the ADF n2.

Guest tommy.knocker

thanks!keep up your good work!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.