Sign in to follow this  
Guest optima90

Repaint doesn't show

Guest optima90

Hi, when I get repaints for the B777 from the user's edit in PSS web site, i put the texture in the appropriate folder and modify the aircraft cfg. folder with the provided text ,the new repaint doesn't show at all on the Boeing PSS in fs9.Any help pls.Kind Regards

Guest OneTinSoldier

1) Are you sure you have the (fltsim.XX) sections numbered correctly in the aircraft.cfg file? Re-check them!2) Also, try looking for the repaints under just 'Boeing', or maybe even go to the top of the list and select 'Any', then scroll through everything you have and see if you see the paint. But make sure you have done #1 above first!Hope that helps,Jimmy Richards

Guest Hawkeyeted

>2) Also, try looking for the repaints under just 'Boeing', or>maybe even go to the top of the list and select 'Any', then>scroll through everything you have and see if you see the>paint. But make sure you have done #1 above first!Thats the problem. I had it too. THe default paints are under "Boeing-PSS", but the user edits are showing up under "Boeing". Just edit the aircraft.cfg to be "Boeing-PSS" and they'll all show up.

Guest optima90

Thank you guys for your prompt help I got it working now by adding (Boeing-PSS).Kind RegardsMustafa

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.