Sign in to follow this  
Guest brianlr

Key commands for cargo doors, maintenance, etc??

Guest brianlr

Hi everyoneI downloaded the PSS 777 yesterday and browsed quickly through the manuals but have a few questions ...Keyboard commands:I have not found a list of keyboard commands for the jet yet. I have used other PSS aircraft and other add-ons but have not found commands that work with the latest 777.I have noted the comments regarding the opening of all doors at once using the usual Shift-E command. It is clearly unrealistic and if anyone has found a way of opening them individually or assigning key commands, I wouldlvoe to know!However, I have yet to discover any key commands for opening cargo doors, or if there is a maintenance mode a la Meljet 777, what command works that.Any help would be most welcome.Regards,Brian

Guest brianlr

Great, thanks JohnAgain another very fast response! I love the cargo crates in the hold!!Regards,Brian

Guest brianlr

Is there a list of keyboard commands anywhere in the manual? Anywhere online? I would love to know any of the other things I can do with this 777. It is a huge improvement on the earlier 777 from PSS for 2k2!Well done to the whole team, John!Regards,Brian

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.