Sign in to follow this  
RichardS

Help!! I can't select NAV2, or COM2!!

I can click on the NAV2 radio and change the frequency.I can use the "Cycle OBS/NAV/COM" selection to get to NAV2.HoweverI can not find a single key press, or a function to assign a keypress to that will let me select the NAV2, or COM2 radios directly.Also the "Cycle OBS/NAV/COM" does not ever select COM2.N for instance selects the NAV1 radio, T selects the Transponder, etc.Is there some other gauge, or radio stack out there I can use that usese a different command to select the NAV2, and COM2 radios? Something like "Select EGT" or something like that?Help!!I want to assign a keypress to a button on my joystick to activate the COM2, NAV2 radios so I can make settings to it in a HOTAS manner.

Check for a &l;RADIOS&r; section in your aircraft.cfg file. If there isn't one, copy one from one of the default aircraft. There are two types, one of Active/Standby Radio Stacks and one for Active Only Radio Stacks.

Ack!! :(I'm using the default aircraft!I don't have any add on aircraft! This is a problem with FS2002! Help!!!

!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you !!What is really awful about this flight simulator is the manuals .. or lack there of. No I don't mean the lack of a printed manual I mean any manual. The online manuals are disjointed, and incoherent in many ways. Its not a well put together product in many ways.Okay gods of all knowledge here on AVSIM .. here is a harder one .. How do you turn on and off the marker beacon with just a keypress?

You got me on that one. I can't find anything on that. Why would you want to shut them off? They only signal when you are over a marker at low altitude. Also if you are using the default panels there should be a row of buttons on the radios where you can click them off. If you want them off, first load an aircraft that has the buttons, turn it off and then load the aircraft you are going to fly and they should be off for that one too.maxsdadhttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg