Sign in to follow this  
Guest ogeva

ELAL repaint

Guest ogeva

4X-ELR?! Since when does EL AL have such a plane?!What is the name on the 'chin' of the aircraft? you just typed some silly hebrew letters with no meaning!PSS, if you'tr charging for your repaints, at least let the public know they are not authentic or realistic!And for this you disallow freeware painters to create normal repaints...http://online.vatsimindicators.net/825051/142.png

Guest Phoenix_7

>And for this you disallow freeware painters to create normal repaints...please check the list of useredit repaintsJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest ogeva

ok, this is new.I take back what I said about the disallowance of repaints, this is not the picture I got on various forums.But you guys are still selling this for money. At least have the decency to tell people this is a fictional repaint...http://online.vatsimindicators.net/825051/142.png

Guest bjjones

>4X-ELR?! Since when does EL AL have such a plane?!Since they got their first 777-200LR, i.e. never.Only EVA Airways and PIA have booked orders at this time so practically all of the repaints available are to an extent, 100% purely fictional.Out of ~55 liveries, with the exception of house liveries, around 10-15 are true to life representations (2 of those are LR's, 2 are F's and the rest are -300ER's), all the others are pure imagination.I do them fictional, people complain they're not realistic, reg doesn't exist, the airlines has no such aircraft... etcI do them realistic, people complain they're innacurate, wrong reg-engine combo, that reg belongs on an ER, why have you put in on an LR... etcI don't do them at all, people complain that i've missed them out, around 10 of those on offer I never planned on doing until people started requesting them.>you just typed some silly hebrew letters with no meaningThe name is גליל which came prewritten from a friend in Hebrew, he says it's Galille which is a name I think on one of the -200ER's.

Guest freelancer

Galilee is 4X-ECA, the first ELAL 777-200 delivered.Well, when company charges for paints, people expect exact 1 to 1 thing, because they pay money for it. :)Since PSS never made 777-200ER it is a good suggestion to make 777-200LR, they are not too much different on outside :DBut again, when charging money for the paint, it must be as close to real thing as possible. Otherwise it will inevitably be complained.

Guest MD11_FLYER

Should of bought the paint before the release, whouldnt have to pay full price :D

Guest ogeva

Ben, I am sorry for the harsh tone of my original message, I was really disappointed to see it that way.I agree with you that ELAL don't have an LR model in stock, but if PSS sells repaints for money I expect them to be accurate.And if you brought that up already... why not doing the 200ER while on it? You guys put so much work into the T7s modelled.Just one more step...http://online.vatsimindicators.net/825051/142.png

Guest NormanB

Oren,>why not doing the 200ERWe did the 200ER back in FS2000. There simply are no plans to revisit the ER. In regard accuracy, nobody is forcing you to pay for the ELAL or any other livery, especially given our pricing model that gives the end user the one thing they have to pay for - the aircraft.

Guest freelancer

Auch, looks nice :)You guys did outstanding job on the aircraft, in some very important points it is way better then other add-ons available on the market and your pricing policy is very friendly and attractive.Now ELAL payware paint looks like ELAL :)I am certainly becoming a supporter of PSS.P.S. But... its a little bit of nostalgy for ER... would be great to see ER too... just a comment ;)

Guest Jaguar XJ6

Is that your way of saying "thank you"?Michael

Guest Jaguar XJ6

>Well, when company charges for paints, people expect exact 1>to 1 thing, because they pay money for it. :)Wrong.>But again, when charging money for the paint, it must be as>close to real thing as possible. Wrong.Otherwise it will inevitably>be complained.Complaints will follow anyway, no matter what they do.Michael

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.