Sign in to follow this  
Guest turby

Third Decimal Digits are not shown properly

Guest turby

First, my graphic setting is 1280 * 1024.And the third decimal digits on the com freqency are shown just half of it.When the setting is 1024*768, it's OK.And, I know I can correct it by enlarging the radio panel.But, what I want to know is how to correct this small bug by modifing the panel.cfg not by enlarging the panel.Thank you for the great support.Kwang Chang

John,Totally coincidentally, I noticed this very minor issue earlier on tonight whilst flying a few famil ILS patterns. I think it is as a result of using 1280/1024 on a 17in display [i tried it on both CRT and TFT displays] - whilst with 1024/768 set everything is ok. I suspect the 777 is optimised for this resolution as it certainly sorts out the night lighting issues raised in some threads when you first released. Probably, it also does not show at 1280/1024 on displays of 19in and greater?Mind you I have seen this on real aircraft control panels when the numbers were not quite aligned with the windowsJohn Rooum

Guest turby

Anyway, I figured out how to modify panel.cfg., John.Not only the last digit on the radio panel, but also the last digits on the Ped and Clck panel had the same problem. So, I modified the sizes of three panels, and now the panels occupy more space on the screen.I hope you guys will look into this minor but somewhat annoying bug. Thanks.Kwang Chang

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.