Sign in to follow this  
Guest bond672

Almost a good airplane

Guest bond672

Dear PSS, first of all, i would like to say i think the 777 is almost a very good product, i dont personally think it was worth the price but its not bad. i have come accross a few bugs as have many other people but some of the more serious ones i have yet to hear you respond to.most notably is the inability for the aircraft to use the ILS without swinging ( on most people's landings, i am aware of some managing it). There has been no response that i have seen with regard to an answer.the visual model. the paint kit is not too bad, but it does leave the bit-maps not very crisp as when they are painted. also the lack of a virtual cabin for such a high priced product is a little dissapointing.the flight dynamics are superb, 10/10 for the way you have modelled her, and the attention to detail with the CDU and load planning to get the CofG if very commendable, i think the best i have seen so far for that. also the comments from PSS with regard to users answers reminds me of when i got my report back from my teacher at school, they were always busy and so could only write a couple of words...normally 'no good, see me' !the same seems apparent with your reply's as only being a couple of words, we are not all clever when it comes to flying these complex aircraft, even having read the manuals, so please be patient with the thick ones like me and perhaps give a little more detailed responses instead if 'it cant be done' or words to that effect.i was hoping that in your manuals it would give a breakdown of fuel flow per engine at altitude and weight or at least have the information available somewhere but i have been unable to find it in your 5 manuals, if i have missed it then i sincerely appologise in advance, if not, please may we have it!i think when the bugs have been ironed out this will indeed be an excellent product, up there with the PMDG 747 which in my humble opinion is the best so far to date.i commend you on your products and i will continue to use them for they do seem to get better and better.ok, i have said my peace, and after reading this novel, its time for us all to sleep!regardsbond

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.