Sign in to follow this  
roland

777-200 and WXR2100

Have purchased this bird on Saturday and am still struggling ! I don't have a cab file in the gauges folder for the WXR2100 Weather Radar, only a gauge called FSWXR2100.gau. Here's what's in my panel.cfg[Window13]position=1visible=0size_mm=560,790ident=12100gauge00 = FSWXR2100!FSWXR2100_EX, 0,0,560,790,1gauge01 = PSS-B777!WxCloser, 0,0,5Obviously I am missing the required cab file. If I try to use visible=1 instead of =0, FS9 crashes during loading the 777.Am I missing something?Furthermore the plane is very very slow to bank which makes manual landings almost impossible. I know it's supposed to be a heavy bird but could it be that I have to change some FS9 control settings?Thanks for your assistance.Roland

fair enough and thank you, but my question was mainly about how to open the pop-up [window 13]? And if the WXR cannot be openend in a separate window why is it then that I have this entry in the panel.cfg?

Guest NormanB

Roland,You are completely missing the point I fear.The weather radar is integrated into our ND under license. In otherwords you don't need to buy the WXR2100 to have a weather radar in our 777.The entry in the panel.cfg is a requirement.To view the weather radar simply press the WX button above the ND and then swith the rotary control on the Radio Panel from Test to WX or WX+T.

Sign in to follow this