Sign in to follow this  
Guest robdebakker

Aerosoft MCP

Guest robdebakker

Is it possible that Aerosoft MCP hardware will work with PSS. It is done for PMDG.Best,Rob

Guest markusr

Hi pilots,any new on the Aerosoft MCP compability? Hopefully it will be included in the SP.Would be great to fly the B777 with the Aerosoft MCP Panel.thanks,Markus

Guest raymondt

can someone from pss perhaps answer this question? Because i also own the aerosoft MCP, and I would like to see it working with the 777. Thanks,Raymond

Guest raymondt

I guess that the guys from PSS only want to answer those questions who are easy to answer. If it's happening, it's great, if it's not, than thats bad news, but at least give an answer on our questions. Regards,Raymond

Guest Phoenix5

Actually we have answered this questions a few times before.No we do not provide support for use of 3rd party products with any of the aircraft.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.