Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

Money Back

Guest Knikolaes

>I was about to ask this same question. I'm giving Phoenix>Simulation Software seven (7) days to respond to the topic>about "Swinging on landing" or else I'm demanding a complete>refund, I have had enough of this <>People of all ages read this forum. That was a fine example of maturity. Of course if the AVSIM moderators are around this whole thread will disappear before I even post this. . . . hopefully it will because that was about . . oh . . offensive.

Both of you would do well to read the forum guidelines.Keep it civil here guys, and maybe you'll get a hearing from PSS. Continue with this toy-throwing attitude however and your post will dissappear.The rest of us are doing our best to co-operate with PSS on the few issues that are causing difficulty. No-one is in any position to be setting 7-day deadlines for PSS to do anything. Certainly not with that approach.May I politely suggest tidying up your demanour and you might get treated with some respect yourself.Edited for spelling

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest jhodgkiss

Since November 8Th I'm trying to have a contact by this forum and by support e-mail but no answer I can't fly this aircraft after an rudder input. How can I have my money back since support doesn't try to help us solve the problems that this product has. And if the support will the about my FSUIPC I ask why all other aircrafts work ok.Once more, How can I have my money back, since the product doesn't work.Edited: To remove obscene language. Please sign your posts.email sales@ with polite request detailing your circumstances all requests dealt with on a case by case basis, no guarantee of refund promised. - Steven Cullen PSS Support

Guest jhodgkiss

Be Pacient come on! I did not right anything obsene I just put on letter the person interpret how they think. But you buy something that doesn't work and you don't have any answer, how come? Support e-mail and other tries and no answer I think the pre-release was unforgetful because you practily pay to be a beta tester. And the support don't have respect with customers because you call then and no answer. I'm asking again my money back!James

Guest NormanB

James,The obscene language was about a post (not yours) that was deleted.Now, on to your issues. I don't believe for one moment that the support guys are ignoring or deleting your emails. To clarify, there is no refund policy per s