Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

Almost!

what about the whole in the floor how could one miss that?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

I've seen worse Clayton... Try looking at the VC closet in the A330. PSS promised they would fix that as well as the missing panel texture but it never happened. That's why I really appreciate this release because it could have been worse. I also don't feel this was a rushed release by any means. There are allot of cool features that was well thought out by PSS...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest quiet1

OK Dillon, Due one thing for me , compare this release with the latest from other companys that are in the same competitive market as PSS , and you won't find holes in the floor , tons of navigation issues and so on. This is not a competitive product when compared to the "STANDARD" of todays A/C . Will it be? For sure once they patch it once or twice. But I was expecting a super knock out release from PSS

Guest viper1701

It seems obvious that even if this release has many qualities, its release looks like it was quite rushed. I will never understand why PSS launch their pre-order period so soon. They could have taken at least one more mounth to finsh the product and nobody would have cared.Some bugs are always present in a Version 1.0 but simulation demands a certain perfection and some of the bugs in psss-777 are just unacceptable.

Guest Phoenix 1

>It seems obvious that even if this release has many>qualities, its release looks like it was quite rushed. In your opinion>I will>never understand why PSS launch their pre-order period so>soon. They could have taken at least one more mounth to finsh>the product and nobody would have cared.In your opinion>Some bugs are always present in a Version 1.0 but simulation>demands a certain perfection and some of the bugs in psss-777>are just unacceptable.In your opinion.. MANY would disagree

Guest spookymufu

>>It seems obvious that even if this release has many>>qualities, its release looks like it was quite rushed. >>In your opinion>>>I will>>never understand why PSS launch their pre-order period so>>soon. They could have taken at least one more mounth to>finsh>>the product and nobody would have cared.>>In your opinion>>>Some bugs are always present in a Version 1.0 but simulation>>demands a certain perfection and some of the bugs in>psss-777>>are just unacceptable.>>In your opinion.. >>MANY would disagreeIf I was a perspective customer and read this, I would not buy.

Guest dgeddes

Actually, this plane flies better than the Level-D 767 did when it was released. I have them both and believe me the Level-D was terrible until it was patched.PSS will get the bugs worked out, just give them some time. At least you can fly this plane quite well while waiting for the patch!-Don

Guest quiet1

I'm not by ay means trying to rip PSS or make a bad name for their company. PSS if they look at my account I own all of the A/C for 2004 , I love PSS. I am just upset that after the release of the aircraft of the last year or 2 that they don't realize the new standard that the sim community has become acustomed to. The Level D was never "that bad" and the Triple 7 by PSS the Air File still needs work , its turn radius at low speeds and the sensitivity of the controls is all on except for roll. Pss plain and simple needs to stop listening to the customer as far as release date is concerned and just plain and simple put out one #### of a product. I would much rather buy the 757 from PSS then Level D but I will watch this closely

Guest quiet1

Sorry K Heck is that better? lol

Guest dre777

Overall I am very pleased with the plane. A load management utility would have been nice, and I must say I was suprised that it doesn't have one. But my only major gripe is missing sounds. An FS sim is one part visual, one part operational, and one part sounds. Leaving out sounds like call outs really takes a bite out of the feeling of realism. Just doesn't make much sense to me, it's such a relatively simple thing to implement, isn't it? Andre

Guest quiet1

I just wanted to say that I am not trying to bash PSS here and I stick up for PSS as I have always flown their aircraft and have always enjoyed the planes they make. I do want to say this, I was a bit upset with this release and I am not talkin about RC1. The reason I say this is because with the release of the 767 by level d and the release of the 747 by pmdg , I truly thought that the whole standard of Flight sim add-ons as far as aircraft were concerned was raised and that all companys would follow in order to be competitive. Now what we have here is a very nice aircraft, once the gaps are filled in it will be superb. But I feel that this aircraft was not given the time or the patience to achieve what it utmost could be and should. I would be willing to pay the money that others ask to get the "Complete Deal". I know that bugs no matter what will be present in any release but the types of bugs are what counts. For example with "Other Companys" aircraft your bug might be a MCP or FMC bug to some sort of slight degree, not the fact that in order to get my Lights to work I have to perform some ritual where as with other A/C I don't A Load Manager which is standard now adays would have been nice. Basically what I am saying is PSS needs to stop leaning towards semi-quick to hurried releases to suit or satisfy thier customers moans on these threads and release the envisioned product. I am by no means bashing the customers but with this release of any add on I have ever dealt with ,well over 30 ,this one has had some of the worst customers I have seen as far as forum posts and their actions. A frustrated simmer.

Well, there are always two sides to this sort of topic, but (this goes to PSS) you have to admit that tere a are lot of "Issues" that are not seen on the "known issues". How about, inestead of the "known Issues" topic, you just post one saying something like "We know that there are a few points that need to be corrected on the aircraft, we are working on a solution that will come in the form of a patch or update." That would keep A LOT of people quiet... and happy. Overall, I am happy with what the T7 COULD be, it just isn't there yet IMO.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.