Sign in to follow this  
Guest turby

Will PSS correct this?

Guest turby

Is there any one who has the same problem?And is PSS going to correct this?Thanks!P.S.: Please do not focus on some unwanted letters on the picture.

Guest Knikolaes

You have your resolution set too low (I think). I am running 1280x1024x32 resolution and my numbers are not even near that big.

Guest turby

I am running 1280x1024x32 resolution too.

Guest turby

I'm sorry, John. But it is an image file, even though is indicated as a text file.I'm running my system at 1280x1024x32 resolution, and my graphic card is Geforce 6800GT. As you see the picture, the last digits on the Ped, Clck and Rad panel are not shown properly.Thanks

Does the T7 installer install a new font (or replace an existing one) in Windows?If so, a reboot of the machine may be required in order to ensure it's properly displayed.

The digits display the same on my monitor. Running a 19" TFT at same res as people above.I have to slightly stretch the clock window to get it to display all digits complete.John

Guest NormanB

The installer puts two fonts into the windows/fonts directory.

Go to display properties -> Settings -> Advanced -> GeneralLook at DPI setting drop-down box...should be 96 DPI (Normal).Many laptops and display adapter defaults increase the font DPI, especially at higher resolutions, to make the characters larger and more readable. This will dork the digital character displays in many panels.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Guest turby

I just checked the DPI setting and it's 96 DPI(Normal)Thank you.K. Chang

I have the same issue and reported it earlier (1280x1024x32). I would like to ask what two fonts are installed?May be just a few folks experiencing this - but must included the person that put the graphics in the manual - look at pages 50, 51 and 52 of the manual "PSS_B777_Panel_Manual.pdf" - shows there too ! !Thanks for any help.Joe Lorenc

Guest turby

As Joe noticed, PSS guys had the same problem.Thank you for the information, Joe.K. Chang

Guest turby

Thank you for you support, John.Sincerely,K. Chang

Sign in to follow this